[MlMt] can no llonger paste into compose window

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 12:24:57 EDT 2020

This little utility,
[ShowClipboards](http://www.tempel.org/ShowClipboards) from Thomas
Tempelmann, might provide some useful diagnostic info for specific
clipboard scenarios on individual users’ systems.

On my system, selecting a paragraph in Microsoft Word yields a long list
of different “flavors” (around 30) on the clipboard. Many of them
are apparently private flavors that the Microsoft Office suite uses to
communicate internally, and I assume they are ignored by MailMate, but
maybe some contain image (PDF?) data.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net