[MlMt] can no llonger paste into compose window

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Sep 7 05:34:00 EDT 2020

On 4 Sep 2020, at 15:13, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Where do you copy from? Maybe it's related to exactly what's on the
> pasteboard.

I recently hit the problem with copying directly from MS Word to
MailMate leading to a bitmap being inserted. I don't use Word a lot but
I'm pretty I didn't use to have the same problem. Workaround is to paste
into a text editor, which means something else must also be on the
pasteboard. Currently not using a machine with MS Word installed but
I'll try and draft a replicable issue.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark