[MlMt] OT: iOS mail client

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 07:28:47 EDT 2020

Preside is very powerful but totally fails on large inboxes (I have
1.000.000+ messages). I gave it 2 weeks to try and stop fetching new
messages but never completed.
It never managed to show new messages consistently because of this.

In the end I've settled with Spark which has decent smart folders and
does not choke on the big inbox.

/max
https://xam.dk/about