[MlMt] can no llonger paste into compose window

Gavan Schneider list.gavan at galeel.com
Thu Sep 3 05:57:59 EDT 2020

On 3 Sep 2020, at 19:36, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

Hmmm… pasting away

My system: MailMate/5713/3620[…]F301 10.15.6/x86_64/iMac18,2/4
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/03/as-election-nears-trump-builds-the-very-deep-state-he-railed-against
… The battle over intelligence is set to intensify as the election
approaches. Barr has picked a prosecutor, John Durham, to investigate
the FBI and special counsellor investigators who looked into Russian
interference in the 2016 election.  …

> Hi,
>
> I can no longer paste into the compose view - quite annoying ;)
>
> paste works fine in to/cc/subject etc. but not in the body of the
> message.
>
> Any chance of fixing that ?
>
> /max
> https://xam.dk/about

Wild speculation on my part, but is the problem that pasting won’t
happen in the formatted version of the email, rather it has to be done
in the (upper on my view) portion where the plain text is being
assembled?

Regards
Gavan Schneider
——
Gavan Schneider, Sodwalls, NSW, Australia
Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a
well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and
wrong. The ancients, in the case at bar, laid the blame upon the gods:
sometimes they were remote and surly, and sometimes they were kind. In
the Middle Ages lesser powers took a hand in the matter, and so one
reads of works of art inspired by Our Lady, by the Blessed Saints, by
the souls of the departed, and even by the devil.  H. L. Mencken, 1920