[MlMt] hang on scroll w/spacebar

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:08:10 EDT 2020

As of today, I can reliably trigger a spinning-pizza hang by having a
message open in its own window for viewing, and trying to scroll it with
the space bar. Hit spacebar, MailMate freezes for a few seconds (mouse
cursor doesn't respond to mouse movement), and then I get the spinning
pizza, though that does move with the mouse so I can switch to another
app, or go down to the Dock and control-click the MM icon ("Application
Not Responding") to force-quit it.

Scrolling with the mouse wheel works fine, so I can still read long
messages :)

I'm running version 5712 under High Sierra.

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com