[MlMt] Signed sent messages not uploaded

Tue Sep 1 08:59:42 EDT 2020

On 1 Sep 2020, at 14:40, Jan Münnich via mailmate wrote:

> I noticed today that some of my sent messages from the last days were not synchronised to the other clients. After some researching I found out that this affects all signed messages (S/MIME and GPG) since the update to 1.13.2.

That is correct. I accidentally made MailMate more strict about uploading signed/encrypted drafts than it should be, that is, it fails to register that a signed/encrypted email is no longer a draft when it checks for what can/should be uploaded :(

> Is there any quick fix or do I have to downgrade to 1.13.1 again? This I would like to avoid because of the critical S/MIME fixes in 1.13.2.

There's no quick fix, but I'm hoping to fix the issue fairly soon (and make another public release).

Sorry about the inconvenience.