[MlMt] How do I turn off the banners?

Tue Sep 1 04:14:00 EDT 2020

On 1 Sep 2020, at 0:24, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> just not the mailing list header thing...I guess i'm lucky in that case.

You are still using the old message view in the main window. This is likely because you are using a custom layout.

I'm not yet sure how I'm going to handle that, but I will definitely need to handle it more gracefully than just quietly failing and/or crashing when the old message view is no longer available. I'll give it some thought.

The custom layouts can be fixed just like the built-in ones are, but maybe we should wait until users of the new message view have fewer complaints :-)