[MlMt] MailMate and Big Sur Beta 11

Ed Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Fri Oct 23 00:07:37 EDT 2020

On Oct 22, 2020 at 22:48:17 CDT, mlmt at rhp.tw wrote:

  I installed Big Sur Beta 11 on a Parallels VM tonight, and when I try to launch MailMate it immediately crashes. Is there anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm not sure if it's because of the VM, the beta OS, MailMate, or some combination of the three.  . . .  Mailmate works fine for me on Big Sur Beta, but I cannot print from it without crashing MailMate. However, I cannot reliably print PDFs on Big Sur in any app, to a Laser or an inkjet printer, so I don’t think that it is all MailMate’s fault.

All the best,
Ed