[MlMt] Smart Mailbox - include submailbox

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Oct 15 14:49:43 EDT 2020

You might be misconstruing what this checkbox does. Let say I subscribe
to 10 mailing lists. I create a smart mailbox for each of the lists. I
then place all those mailboxes inside another mailbox which has no
source folders selected or conditions set. Now, if I activated the
checkbox to "Include messages in any submailbox,” the enclosing folder
will show all my mailing lists combined while I retain full and
independent control of what each submailbox shows.