[MlMt] Displaying the "Sender" header by default.

Scott mailmate at howyagoin.net
Wed Oct 14 17:31:17 EDT 2020

Hi,

I've tried searching my archives on this one, as well as reviewing the
customisation hints online, but, I can't quite find what I'm after
here...

I want to customise the "List" view of headers when I've selected a
message.  Right now it's just From, Subject, Date, To, Tags.  I'd like
to add "Sender" or perhaps other headers.

Is there a plist that I should edit to do this, or a defaults write, or
anything?

(Specific use-case here:  Dealing with forwarded meeting invitations
which appear in MailMate as From the original meeting organiser, but
were re-sent to me by someone who thinks I should be there.  Right now I
have to view the raw headers and find the Sender (the person who
forwarded it to me) manually.)

Thanks,

Scott