[MlMt] Alert sending from email address?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:27:32 EDT 2020

OMG.. I’m so tickled I’m literally giggling all over the place. That
was SO EASY!

Well sort of. Not being a programmer I misinterpreted the directions a
bit so will add this clarification for future readers of this thread.

The line that will have the from etc still needs to have conditions =
The condition you are doing - in my case from.. Etc needs to be in
quotes.

I know that this is a natural for the programmers but I had to think
about it.

I’m SO HAPPY - thank you. And yes got a few more conditions I’ll
build in to manage the other emails.

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)