[MlMt] Alert sending from email address?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:10:55 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Here is a need I’ve just discovered.. I would love it if when I’m
about to send an email from this gmail address I get an alert that says
something like “Do you really want to use this email?”  With a yes
or no I can click.

Reason (and maybe there’s a better way) - I have 9 email addresses I
manage through MM. (So glad I can!) They reflect different aspects of my
professional and personal life and do a nice job of helping to manage
email. I use my gmail account for list serves, newsletters, political
news etc. Every now and then I inadvertently send an email from this
address, especially if attached to a google doc!,  and then that person
uses it to correspond with me. Sometimes I don’t see an email for
days. Yes, it would be good to check which email I’m sending from but
I don’t  always remember.

Got a good solution?
Thanks all.

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)