[MlMt] next message incorrectly marked read

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:11:02 EST 2020

I'm running 5742, and I find that when I open a message in its own
window to read it, and then use a keystroke defined in my keybindings
file to move it from the inbox to another mailbox, then the message in
the message list that is now highlighted (usually the following one, but
if there isn't a following one then the previous one) is marked as read,
even though I haven't opened or read it. (Hitting Undo returns the
message to the inbox but doesn't undo the marking of the next message as
read.)

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com