[MlMt] Email more than 2 days old being permanently deleted

Randy H. Tjahjono mlmt at rhp.tw
Fri Nov 27 10:16:42 EST 2020

I am pretty certain that this isn't a MailMate issue, butI want to
double check before I deal with my e-mail provider's customer support.
Beginning last week messages more than 2 or 3 days old are getting
permanently deleted from the Trash. I haven't changed any configuration
or upgraded MailMate (I've been using build 5726 since its release).  I
realize it's messages that I've deleted, but I like the 30-day grace
period that I am usually afforded just in case I need the message again.