[MlMt] Keyboard slow after upgrade to Mojave

Steven M. Bellovin smb at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 26 09:11:03 EST 2020

I have no problems with that in plain text mode, which is what
I normally use. MD Preview? Per a previous note of mine, it
always hangs these days when I turn on Preview, but yes, before
that started it was very slow. It wasn't a hassle for me, though,
since I only used it to check formatting, not for actually typing much.