[MlMt] Finding rules

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Nov 26 07:11:09 EST 2020

On 26 Nov 2020, at 3:25, MlMt at rhp.tw wrote:

>  I miss Eudora. That was a really great email client.  MailMate is the
> closest thing I've found to it, and I've looked a long time for a
> worthy replacement.

Have to agree. The story of Eudora is really interesting: great mail
client but killed because it never made Qualcomm any money. Nowadays,
VCs would be falling over themselves to get Qualcomm to spin it out…

FWIW Vivaldi has finally got round to adding a mail client based on the
old Opera one. Currently alpha status but definitely worth a look. Like
MailMate, it gets a lot of things right by default and, Benny,
__imitation is the sincerest form of flattery__

https://vivaldi.com/blog/vivaldi-mail-technical-preview/

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark