[MlMt] Finding rules

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Wed Nov 25 23:02:10 EST 2020

On 25 Nov 2020, at 13:14, Charlie Clark wrote:

> Yes, I worked that out. Looks like it's a form of JSON, so I can
> probably write something to work with it.

It is the pre-XML ASCII text format NeXT Property List format.

You can use the 'plutil' tool which is included in all modern MacOS
versions to convert that to XML or proper JSON or even Apple's binary
plist format. You can also pipe the XML output of plutil to the older
'pl' tool which will convert it back to the old ASCII text format.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Not Currently Available For Hire