[MlMt] Finding rules

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed Nov 25 17:13:40 EST 2020

I've mentioned before that finding a rule that acted on a message can be
quite frustrating, and I've sung the praises for the old Mac Eudora's
feature that allowed one to select one or more messages and then see the
rules that would operate on them.  Mac Eudora had a menu item that
showed all rules, allowed editing/copying/deleting them.  Holding down a
bucky bit (I think it was "option") when clicking this menu item with
one or more messages selected opened the window and highlighted the
rules that matched the selected message(s).  Super handy.

--Randall