[MlMt] Attach files

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Nov 25 14:24:51 EST 2020

On 25 Nov 2020, at 19:58, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Sorry about that. Please also try
> [MailMate_r5741.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5741.tbz).
> If it still happens then use “Help ▸ Send Feedback” to send me a
> crash report.

Impressive change list, Benny and so far pretty stable! Monospace fonts
for the viewer are back! Yay and thrice yay!

I've hit on some bugs related to filters, though to be fair these also
affect r5726. I assume you're aware of them but just in case your not:

* Date received is limited only to some preselections so "is within" or
"is not within" are not available. You can set these manually in the
Mailboxes.plist file and then edit them, but this isn't for the
faint-hearted!

* Message is / Message is not do not have the same set of choices.

There are probably more but I found these trying to recreate a filter I
mistakenly deleted.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark