[MlMt] Going back from BusyContacts to mac OS Contacts

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:58:09 EST 2020

Hi, on my system that preference doesn't exist:

sharakan% defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultAddressBook
2020-11-20 07:56:20.794 defaults[11988:255383]
The domain/default pair of (com.freron.MailMate, MmDefaultAddressBook)
does not exist

This means you can just delete the entry:

% defaults delete com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultAddressBook

-Eric