[MlMt] Big Sur Printing - cmd-P crashes Version 1.13.2 (5673)

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Nov 16 06:25:32 EST 2020

On 14 Nov 2020, at 8:49, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Yes, this is a known issue on Big Sur. The only workaround is to
> switch to the latest cutting edge upload of MailMate:
> [MailMate_r5737.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5737.tbz)
>
> It includes thousands of other changes (compared to the public
> release) which means there's likely to be other new issues. Right now,
> I don't know about any major issues, but I'll only recommend Big Sur
> users to download it for now. (It also includes various visual fixes
> specifically done for Big Sur.)

Hi Benny,

I'm less interested in Big Sur (will be waiting for at least a year here
to see what Apple has broken this time) than in seeing MailMate moving
along with things like the new view. I think it probably makes sense to
cut a release for those of us on the beta stream so we can do some of
the testing you can't. Assuming you don't change the structure of the
database, it should be possible to roll back, shouldn't it?

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a