[MlMt] Big Sur Printing - cmd-P crashes Version 1.13.2 (5673)

Rick Cogley rick.cogley at esolia.co.jp
Fri Nov 13 03:40:42 EST 2020

Hello - just upgraded to Big Sur, and while basically everything appears
to be working ok, I am having trouble with printing in MM Version 1.13.2
(5673).

I sometimes bring up the print dialog to save certain emails as PDFs.
Now in Big Sur, when I do cmd-P to print, MM just crashes.

I confirmed that I can print to printers from other apps, so, it does
not appear to be the printer drivers. Also, I can do cmd-P and print to
PDF from other apps.

Any idea what this might be? (setting aside the obvious risk of
upgrading like this :)

Sincerely,
Rick