[MlMt] Messages sent in duplicate

David Levy entropydave at mac.com
Sat Nov 7 04:09:11 EST 2020

On 6 Nov 2020, at 7:36, Olivier Bedouelle wrote:

> How do I know which message has an extra entry? How do I avoid both
> messages?

If you look at the raw source for duplicate messages, you will see that
one of them will have several Microsoft-specific headers that the other
does not.  I use a rule on Sent Messages that looks for one of these
extra headers and then moves the message to another folder.  I expunge
the contents of that folder from time to time.