[MlMt] question about sent emails in inbox

Justin Bradley bradley.justin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:35:59 EST 2020

I have a problem that just emerged. My sent emails now show up in my
inbox, and are duplicated. Here is my setup:

* Accounts in MailMate: Gmail only
* Accounts in Gmail: I have my gmail account and a O365 account.
	* Gmail is set up to send emails on behalf of the O365 using the Gmail
instructions to make this work (i.e., add a "Send mail as:") account.
* The O365 account is set up to forward all mail to the Gmail account
* I have this setup because my institution will not play nice with 2FA
on the O365 account (i.e., it won't add MailMate to the needed whitelist
so I can use MailMate's 2FA capability)

Observed behavior:

* When sending/receiving/replying to email addressed to the gmail
account everything is normal
* When replying to an email addressed to the O365 account, the sent
email shows up as a new email in my inbox, and is duplicated. That is,
in the MailMate thread, those sent emails show up twice.

I have read through forums fairly extensively, and read instructions,
but I can't find information on precisely this scenario. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.