[MlMt] How to stop mailmate indexing the entire mailbox

Rob Willett rob.mailmate at robertwillett.com
Tue Mar 17 14:32:15 EDT 2020

Hi,

I've just tried to add a new condition to a Smart Mailbox.

The Mailbox already has seven From: domains and To: Domains and is
specific for my company email.

I added a new entry, a new From domain and it's not clear whether I
accidentally pressed enter with a blank value or it started indexing by
itself, but Mailmate is now simply spinning around, indexing I presume
10,000's of mail's for the new Smart mailbox.

Killing the application and then restarting it doesn't help as I can't
edit the mailbox before it starts indexing or whatever again.

I do have 32GB on the Mac so it might eventually complete successfully,
but I've been watching it with interest and amusement for the last 15
mins.

Is there a way to start Mailmate up without it hanging?

A quick response appreciated as it's still running.

Thanks

Rob