[MlMt] Can Mailmate work with Office 365 IMAP?

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Sun Mar 8 19:54:47 EDT 2020

On 7 Mar 2020, at 19:17, David Shepherdson wrote:

> Depending on your organisation’s settings, it may be that a form of OAUTH is required, however (I’m fortunate that this is not yet the case for mine); there is more detail about this (including some possibly workarounds until Microsoft releases the necessary developer documentation) in ticket #1871:

Looks like I just need to enable an app-specific password since we use 2-factor auth.  Working like a treat now!

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." — Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://twitter.com/talios