[MlMt] Domain mail won't go online

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:28:58 EST 2020

Hi,

I think that this is a MM problem. It’s not happening on my iPhone.
It’s just my email accounts that are associated with my domains. My
gmail account is working (obviously) and also my .me account.

I have a trouble ticket in with my hosting provider … They haven’t
indicated that they did a server change or something.. I can’t attach
a screenshot here, so I’m sending the drop box link for the error
message, [here
](https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxr55v5zph4zxx0/Screen%20Shot%202020-03-04%20at%207.08.45%20PM.png?dl=0).

Anybody understand what’s going on? Thanks for help. It’s really
annoying. And yes, I have rebooted, quit the app etc.

Thanks
Annamarie
Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)