[MlMt] Consistent error message Spam/Junk

Jenna Jonteaux jennajon at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:56:59 EDT 2020

Hello all:

This is happening only with my protonmail.com account.

Error message: MailMate encountered the following error: “Server
response: “H10 NO mailbox 4 does not exist”. Command attempted:
“H10 UID STORE 195 +FLAGS.SILENT ($junk)”.”.
Mailbox: “Spam”.

For the life of me, I have tried changing the mailbox to “Spam”, but
I think the issue is with SpamSieve in their naming junk instead of
spam.

Anyone know a workaround or the issue and how to remedy?

Many thanks in advance,
Jenna