[MlMt] FYI: Don't go to Big Sur just yet.

Scott mailmate at howyagoin.net
Tue Jun 23 20:43:35 EDT 2020

On 24 June 2020, at 1020, Denis Ricard via mailmate wrote:

>> One possible explanation is that you are using different test release
>> versions. Unfortunately, Scott is using a more recent test release
>> which means you might also see the crashing issue if you update to
>> the latest test release (r5694).
>
> Yep, I’m using Version 1.13.1 (5683). It’s funny that the one
> “living on the edge” is Scott, using an alpha release of MailMate,
> while I’m safely using the release version of MailMate on Big Sur ;)

Actually, the laptop in question is using the release version from
Benny's website - not even the alpha/beta.  Benny shall have a load of
crash reports shortly, at any rate!

It could be something specific to my configuration interacting with Big
Sur and MM, of course.  I may test that with a quick "mv" to see if
so...