[MlMt] Second instance of MailMate

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:50:02 EDT 2020

If you mean keeping two separate installs insyinc over time, I believe
there has been discussion on the list, in regards to using something
like dropbox to store your settings, and aliasing to it in each
computer’s ~/Library/Application Support/Mailmate dir. I’m not sure
if it’s that simple, but something like that.

--
Verdon Vaillancourt
Musician/Artist/Coder/Tinkerer