[MlMt] Can't get beta versions

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sat Jun 13 01:12:31 EDT 2020

I have beta version 5690 on one machine and was trying to update to that
version (or later) on my laptop but somehow I can no longer see beta
versions on either machine.  If I use the software update pref pane on
the machine running 5690 it tells me the latest version is 5671 and asks
if I want to downgrade.  This happens regardless of the setting to check
beta builds.  The laptop is running 5671 and that's the latest it will
see even if I ask for beta builds.  Any ideas why this is happening

       Mike Alexander