[MlMt] Adjust automatic From address selection

jls.f1 at mac.com jls.f1 at mac.com
Wed Jun 10 20:56:40 EDT 2020

The manual describes to following feature: *Note that the default From
address is derived by MailMate based on either the message replied or
the primary recipient for a new message. For new messages, the address
is automatically updated when changing the To header except if an
explicit choice has been made.*

Is it possible to edit the rules for this?   I have recently changed the
default email I use with an organization and so I would like to change
the rule associated with the addresses from that organization to the new
 From address.

-Fritz