[MlMt] Did printing break in r5691?

Tue Jun 9 02:29:06 EDT 2020

On 9 Jun 2020, at 7:56, Philip Paeps wrote:

> On 2020-06-09 13:12:32 (+0800), Philip Paeps wrote:
>> Trying to print an email (i.e. save it to a PDF) stopped working for
>> me in r5691.
>> Anyone else seeing this?
>
> I just confirmed that printing does work with r5690.
> In r5691, going to print has no effect.
>
> Paging Benny. :-)

I can confirm there is a problem in the latest test release (r5691).
It's likely related to my work on a new message view (which is already
in use for printing), but I'll look into the problem today. When there
is an update to r5692, I expect it to include a fix.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Status on the new message view is that viewing OpenPGP and S/MIME
messages (mostly) works. The main missing features before it's ready for
testing (by early adopters) are embedding HTML (for replying/forwarding
HTML messages) and generation of OpenPGP and S/MIME messages.