[MlMt] smart mailbox recipient filters are case sensitive: should they be?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:05:23 EDT 2020

Agreed.  In fact, further down on that same page is this advice:

     The principle of KISS suggests that our systems use case
insensitive emails.

     Whereas the Robustness principle suggests that we accept case
sensitive emails.

     Solution:

     - Store emails with case sensitivity
     - Send emails with case sensitivity
     - Perform internal searches with case insensitivity

-Eric