[MlMt] process question

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:06:43 EDT 2020

Hi Benny, several of us have been posting various minor issues we've
encountered in recent builds of MailMate, as per your request, to this
list.  The lack of replies has me wondering whether we should be opening
tickets on https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672-mailmate in
addition to (or instead of) posting them here?

For me, though I've reported four different issues, the inability to
drag and drop one message into another to attach it, and the flaky
behavior of tab & shift-tab to manage which elements have focus are the
two that are bugging me the most.  Can you provide any update on fixing
those?  Should I open tickets for them?

I'm running r5690.

Thanks.

-Eric