[MlMt] ]Line-spacing in HTML Mails I'm Sending

Steve Holyer sholyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:13:53 EDT 2020

Oh good lord. Should you still be using your rusty mechanical teletype?
Can you find ink and replacement parts?

HTML mail has been acceptable and common for well over a decade. I also
checked the notes on MailMate. You’ll be surprised to learn that it
says it *should* support HTML. That’s one reason I bought a license.
(A fact that I’ve come to regret in a large part thanks to this list).