[MlMt] Correspondence View restricted to inbox

Stephan Kreutzer kreutzer at mailbox.org
Sat Jul 18 13:16:15 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone

I am trying to create a duplicate of correspondence layout which only
shows message in the correspondence pane which are in my inbox. The idea
is that when I go through my inbox and read a message I would get a
short list of the other messages by the same person which are still in
my inbox.

I tried to copy the correspondence layout plist and make changes I
thought might do the trick (adding something to the filter clauses) but
nothing works.

Does anybody know how to do this or could you point me to a programming
reference for layouts? I looked at the mailmate page of course
(including the advanced customization part) and search the message
archive, but could not find what I needed.

Many thanks,
Stephan