[MlMt] Response/forward chase

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Sun Jul 12 07:44:26 EDT 2020

Thanks for the tip. I think the problem (at least one of them) is that I
don’t really know where (in which mailbox) the app is searching when I
click the arrow : the current mailbox, the Sent mailbox, anything else
(the only thing I am sure is that it does not search in All Messages,
which would have been fine)?
So if I create a smart mailbox, I need to know where it will pick the
messages. Of course the ideal would be that this smart mailbox
“contains” the messages which have once been in the Sent mailbox,
irrespective of the mailbox they are now, but I don’t think a rule can
be designed to do this.

Alain