[MlMt] Problem with Lavabit account

Igor Karpov igor.karpov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:04:13 EDT 2020

Hi!

Got an issue with lavabit.com account (please, see attachment). Mail.app on my iPhone has no problems with it at all. I believe I already had the same or similar issue couple of years ago, but I did not use Lavabit back then, so it was some other IMAP account.

Unfortunately I do not remember how I fixed such issue before. :( I'm afraid I just removed and re-created Mailmate source. Or perhaps I reindexed the mailboxes using macOS Mail.app

Regards,
Igor