[MlMt] New install on new computer won't respond

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:46:14 EDT 2020

Hi,

I installed MM on a new computer yesterday (OSX 10.15.3) and configured a
couple of accounts. It seemed to be working fine. Overnight, the new
computer updated to OSX 10.15.5 and now MM will not launch. MM attempts to
launch, but once the main window renders, it stops responding.

I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting this. I can't even get to the
point of getting a log or crash report or anything else. Are there any
suggestions short of erasing everything and trying again?

Best regards,
verdon