[MlMt] 'mark as not junk'

Jo rocklily at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 15:49:52 EDT 2020

On 7 Jul 2020, at 10:46, Charlie Clark wrote:

> On 7 Jul 2020, at 19:43, Jo wrote:
>
>> How many times do I have to 'mark as not junk' an email from a
>> specific party in order for the next one to not ask me if I want to
>> mark it as junk again?
>
> MailMate doesn't do any classification of e-mails based on user
> interaction, it will be down to whichever spam filter software you
> have running, though generally I've found that unclassifying a single
> e-mail should generally suffice (ie. the model is rebuilt).
>
> Charlie

I'm using SpamSieve - it doesn't seem to be paying attention. Perhaps I
haven't set it up correctly? I haven't actually set up ANYTHING with it,
I just kept it in my system after switching over from PowerMail. Did I
miss something? Because I have unclassified a bunch of emails from the
same sender(s) with no change.

                                  Jo

Bad command or file name. You have 2 wishes left.