[MlMt] Response/forward chase

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Tue Jul 7 13:04:25 EDT 2020

After I reply to an email, or forward it to someone else, I move these
messages to mailboxes which are not necesssarily identical to the one
where the original message is located (especially when the original
message is still in the Inbox). How can I access these messages,
starting from the original message? When I click twice on the straight
or curved arrow that indicates the message has been answered or
forwarded, I do not access anything (except, apparently,  when the reply
is still located in the Reply mailbox).  Am I doing anything wrong?

Alain