[MlMt] Setting up a SpamSieve drone

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 19:52:31 EDT 2020

Hi, I want to set up the MM process on my laptop as a SpamSieve
filtering drone, so I can remotely mark misclassified messages.  I'm
reading the directions here:

https://c-command.com/spamsieve/help/setting-up-a-mailmate-d

It mentions turning on MM's "Experimental 2.0 Features", but I'm not
sure I want (or need) to do that.  Also, the directions then go on to
explain how to create Mailbox rules to mark messages as spam (for the
"TrainSpam" mailbox) or as not spam (for the "TrainGood" mailbox).

It seems to me I can do all this myself, without enabling the 2.0
features (which I'm assuming does nothing more for SpamSieve than create
the "TrainGood" and "TrainSpam" Mailboxes for each account).  Does
anyone else use this setup, and can you tell me how you set it up?

Thanks.

-Eric