[MlMt] Merge Tags in Mailmate

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Fri Jul 3 21:11:58 EDT 2020

I’m not aware of any feature like this in MailMate.

As a last resort you could put some script together with the [`emate`
command line program](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/emate): There you
can set the recipient (`-t` option) and feed the email body through
stdin, so via some templating engine you could generate a body with the
appropriate placeholders filled.

My 2c,
Leo