[MlMt] Rules dialog popping up unexpectedly

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 14:16:22 EST 2020

Hi, this one is a minor annoyance, but it happens to me multiple times a
day.  Often, when the focus is on another App, I'll click once in the MM
window to make it active, and then click again to select a mailbox.  If
those two clicks happen quickly enough (under a second apart or so), the
Rules composition window pops up, and I have to explicitly dismiss it.

Ideally, the click to make MM active would not be "counted" to determine
whether a double-click action on a mailbox has occurred.  Is there any
way to control this?  Or some way to prevent all these unwanted Rules
window activations?

Thanks.

-Eric