[MlMt] New problem! Update - disregard

Jo rocklily at comcast.net
Thu Jan 30 23:34:56 EST 2020

On 30 Jan 2020, at 17:10, Jo wrote:

> I have probably brought this on myself, but not sure what’s the deal
> here. I attempted to ‘archive’ a whole bunch of messages. I
> thought it was working, and in fact, many of the messages did get
> moved, but it seems maybe some are not. I am repeatedly getting this
> error:
>
> IMAP problem for “RockLilyBeast-gmail” account
> MailMate encountered the following error: “Server response:

OK, I still don’t know what happened, but I fixed it. A bunch of
messages somehow ended up in the Draft folder of one of my IMAP
mailboxes. Guess I’m not gonna try mass moves again anytime soon.
Anyway, I finally got them all moved elsewhere so the error quit jumping
at me.WHEW

Jo
If at first you don't succeed, call
          it version 1.0