[MlMt] newbie question about folders

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Jan 28 02:47:27 EST 2020

On 28 Jan 2020, at 8:26, Jo wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,
> No, I don’t think this is what I want - this seems to make a bunch
> of folders within the mailbox, one for each sender. While that can be
> useful, that’s not what I’m looking for. I would like to say
> ’anything sent from someone in Group A on my contact list goes into
> this mailbox.’

If you want to move anything you'll need to set up rules. It's a pity
this isn't as easy to do as setting up smart mailboxes, which is based
on a search (or maybe it is and I just haven't figured it out!), but you
can use an existing e-mail to get some help setting up the criteria for
an action.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark