[MlMt] Create a ToDo in BusyCal from a MM eMail

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:53:26 EST 2020

Hi,

    Great!

Also, if you prefer to have a direct shortcut to each of those commands
(I mean, having a specific shortcut that call one command directly
instead of popping the menu), you could add a MailMate shortcut that
calls the "performBundleItemWithUUID:" selector with the UUID of the
command that you want or edit the BusyCal bundle and change the shortcut
there directly or set a custom shortcut in the standard macOS keyboard
shortcuts preference or use an application that can call a menubar item
like BetterTouchTool, Keyboard Maestro...

Best,

--
Guillaume