[MlMt] Create a ToDo in BusyCal from a MM eMail

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:20:12 EST 2020

Hi Federico,

    I don't think it's possible to add items to the context menu
(which I think would be a great feature!), but to make it faster you can
use the shortcut to directly access the commands.

I mean, if you select an email, you can press CTRL+SHIFT+C to pop a
little menu with those 2 actions. Then, you can click on the one that
you want or use the number key that represent the one that appear on the
right side of the popup next to the command that you want.

Hope this helps!

Best,

--
Guillaume