[MlMt] synchronise button for tool bar ?

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:18:45 EST 2020

Hi Max,

    I think this is a great idea! However, I have another one for
you. It's not exactly what you want, but I thought you may like this…
So, as a tip, myself I've set a shortcut to the "Synchronize > All
Sources" menu item. I tried with the MailMate "synchronize:" action, but
this doesn't update all the sources mailboxes. So, I went with a
standard macOS shortcut, by setting it in the

General Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > App shortcuts.

And adding a new one with MailMate as the application and "All Sources"
as the Menu title and then set my wanted shortcut.

Best,

--
Guillaume